UK Gaming Chart (w/e March 31st)
FIFA Street remains top of the All Format chart this week, with Mass Effect 3 moving up one place into second and new entry Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 in third place. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City has been pushed down into fourth, and FIFA 12 into fifth.
Our next new entry, Namco Bandai’s Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm Generations enters in sixth place. There are two new Silent Hill entries – Silent Hill HD Collection and Silent Hill: Downpour – which enter at twelve and fifteen respectively.
A few old faces return this week, thanks in large part to in-store sales. I picked up Batman: Arkham City at Game last week at a greatly reduced price and it would seem I wasn’t alone: it’s moved up a staggering amount of chart places from last week’s thirty-seventh to this week’s nineteenth.
As always brackets denote the previous week’s position.
1. (1) FIFA Street
2. (3) Mass Effect 3
3. (-) Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13
4. (2) Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
5. (4) FIFA 12
6. (-) Naruto Shippuden Ninja Storm Generations
7. (6) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
8. (8) Battlefield 3
9. (10) Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games
10. (5) SSX
11. (14) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
12. (-) Silent Hill HD Collection
13. (16) Saints Row: The Third
14. (7) Kid Icarus: Uprising
15. (-) Silent Hill: Downpour
16. (23) Forza Motorsport 4
17. (11) Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
18. (-) Gears of War 3
19. (37) Batman: Arkham City
20. (12) Final Fantasy XIII-2
Charts provided by Gfk Chart-Track.