Finally, Einstein Fits In Your Pocket! Einstein Brain Trainer Released
You read correctly! Finally you can carry beloved theoretical physicist Albert Einstein in your pocket in the form of Einstein™ – Brain Trainer, which just saw a worldwide release on the Apple App store.
This release marks the availability of the app for iPhone. Einstein was already available on iPad, where he has just received an update adding 12 extra puzzling activities at no charge.
Einstein Brain Trainer invites players to challenge themselves in a “playful, motivating way” on a regular basis. This is achieved by utilising a series of mathematical, colour-based and memory based tests. If you’ve ever played a game of the “brain training” ilk before, you should know what to expect from this package.
Of course, Albert is present throughout the experience, assisting players in game and providing advice.
From the press release, here’s what Einstein Brain Trainer features:
- 30 exercises in all, with 15 specially developed for the App
- Scientific background including a tutorial for each exercise
- Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
- Dynamic adaptation of the difficulty level of individual exercises
- Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
- Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
- Trophy room for awards received
- Hot Seat mode – multiplayer mode on a single iPhone
- Game Center support for a global high score ranking
- Personal coaching by the likeness of Albert Einstein
Brain Trainer for iPhone costs £1.79, while its iPad brother sells for £2.99. They are available right now, and you can find both through the Apple App store.