Yup, it’s that time again!
Each week we update you on what games have been getting quality time on the consoles, PCs and handhelds of our lovely GGSGamer.com staff. Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
So this is what’s been keeping us busy this week. How about you, eh? Tell us all about it – in the comments, on Twitter, Facebook or on the forum!
- Halo Reach (X360) – Always good for a few quick matches of multiplayer now and again
- Spec Ops: The Line (X360) – Quite a different kind of shooter, very gritty and story driven game
- Angry Birds (WP7) – Smash Maniac achievement status: not unlocked – most persevere
- Fallout: New Vegas (PC) – Lost about nine hours to this yesterday. “Come Fly With Me” remains one of my favourite quests in anything, ever.
- Diablo III (PC) – Level 51 Wizard just entered Hell, Inferno Witch Doctor continues to be awesome.
- Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 (PS3) – My friend is winning the race for the most insane game by winning +128 to -377 life in one match
- Endless Space (PC) – Playing this for review and despite its faults it’s seriously addictive
- Fallout: New Vegas (PC) – Finally coming back to this after a year of waiting. Seems to run better now, but some quests and companions are still glitched.
- Pac Man Championship Edition DX (PSN) – Holy crap is this game addictive. I skipped it at release, but as a Plus Member, I have lost hours to getting high scores.
- Supremacy MMA (360) – Played for about five minutes and realized the game was a pile of ass. Proving the value of my Gamefly membership again
- The Walking Dead Episode Two (PC) – This second chapter ratchets up the uncomfortable and the gruesome, scoring Telltale another win in this new series.
- ESV: Skyrim (X360) – The amazing hairiness and shouting continues. Now with 100% more kill cams.
- Max Payne 3 (X360) – still monstrously addicted to the multiplayer …
- Madagascar 3 (X360) – I have had SO MANY piss-taking messages via Xbox about this! Have been playing it for review with my little one. It’s not quite as bad as you think. Well. Okay. Maybe it is.