Yup, it’s that time again!
Each week we update you on what games have been getting quality time on the consoles, PCs and handhelds of our lovely GGSGamer.com staff. Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
So this is what’s been keeping us busy this week. How about you, eh? Tell us all about it – in the comments, on Twitter, Facebook or on the forum!
- Halo Reach (X360) – Just a few games of multiplayer to keep skills fresh, starting to be a better sniper
- Spec Ops: The Line (X360) – Just finished up the campaign, really enjoyed it, just need to give multiplayer a try
- Angry Birds (WP7) – Smash Maniac achievement status: not unlocked – if it’s the last thing I do, I will get this achievement
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) – Continuing to comb Skyrim and squeeze out every last thing to discover.
- Diablo III (PC) – How about them Barbarians, huh? Trying one out for size.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (PC) – Grabbed this off the steam sale for £3, and for that price it was a really enjoyable, shallow, Star Wars romp.
- Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 (PS3) – Damn my mana curves!
- Minecraft (PC) – The Technic Mod has made me rediscover how fun it is to destroy the environment
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (360) – I decided that it was high time I finished this game after playing a couple hours of it last fall. BTW, I am only in it for the story mode, so no MP here.
- Fallout New Vegas (PC) – Boy, I thought almost two years later the game was fixed, but as of late, it has been a hot mess of instability. Too bad as the story is better than Fallout 3.
- Heroes of Ruin (3DS) – It is like the little unkept half-cousin of Diablo III. Lots of hack and slash, and tons of loot pickup.
- Forza Motorsport 4 (360) – Working on the review for the latest car pack.
- Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (PC) – A game I had been waiting for to go on sale, and it was a flash deal on the Steam sale, so it was purchase and I played the first hour..
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (X360) — Howling. Wolfish grins. Fur out of ears. Y’know. Still shouting.
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) — Playing this slightly drunk is very interesting. Source: personal experience.
- Harvest Moon: Animal Parade [Wii] – Despite pouring a shocking number of hours in, I’m still a purple bell away from completing the storyline. Just bought 2nd farm plot. Getting VERY serious with Anissa.
- Wii Fit Plus [Wii] – Remember this?! Dusted off the Balance Board to play w/ my son over the weekend. Still love the snowball fight and juggling! C’mon, Wii U…
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl [Wii] – Still fun. My son was introduced to it recently and he loves it. Happy to oblige! #Ike
- Kid Icarus: Uprising [3DS] – Fabulous main story finished for a while, but still digging in for return flights & unlockables.
- Song Pop [iPhone] – Testing my knowledge of crappy music from many genres against friends.
- Hero Academy [iPhone] – Always multiple battles going on. Fun, addictive.
- LEGO Batman 2 (X360) – Enjoyable enough, if a little stale.
- Max Payne 3 (X360) – still monstrously addicted to the multiplayer …
- Madagascar 3 (X360) – Sigh.