“Ridiculously Intense” Trailer for Count to a Billion [iOS]
Okay, seriously. You guys/gals/critters? You have to drop what you’re doing right now and watch this trailer for an iPhone game.
Stop rolling those eyes.
Get over the fact that I just said “free iPhone game” and watch.
It’s for RAWR! Interactive’s Count to a Billion, and it is life-changing. Is that hyperbole? You’ll just have to find out for yourself. But I’m pretty certain it’s not.
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!
Come on, now. How can you not want to at least give that a try? Here’s the official skinny on this wonderfully cheeky app:
The goal is simple, 90 seconds to try and score billions and billions of points by multi-tapping and swiping furiously on increasingly challenging widgets.
This is not your laid-back, single-tap angry animal tossing game. This is an ultra-intense mega-masher where you’ll have to use all five fingers, have incredible speed and precision, and strong physical endurance to reach the heights of hundreds of billions of points.
Master all three types of widgets: the mega-mashers, the tricky sequentials, and the slippery sliders. Become adept at tapping furiously on moving targets and sliding precisely along a path while scoring ridiculous amounts of points.
Earn over 60 ridiculously challenging awards including “Tap-Dancer,” “Radioactive Billionaire,” “Graceful Mash!” and the almost-impossible “Super Nova” worth 100 Billion points.
Wear a sweat band. Trust us, you’ll need it.
And I bitched about Tone Sphere kicking my ass. Now here I am, ready to present posterior RAWR! for a proper mauling.
If TS is “the rhythm game version of a bullet hell shooter,” Count to a Billion might just be a “bullet hell scoring game.”
- 30+ ridiculously intense widgets to master
- Over 60 ridiculously challenging achievements to earn
- Climb up 5 skill-based leagues and 50 levels of experience to unlock new widgets.
- Practice Room – go from ridiculously embarrassing, to ridiculously good
- Ridiculously easy to learn – Quick and simple tutorial to master the basics
- Ridiculously hard to master – Your first billion comes easy, but can you win the Super Nova Award worth 100 Billion points?
- Ridiculously intense music – by world-renowned producer and DJ Santiago Nino
- Ridiculously competitive – Compete against friends and the world through Game Center
- Ridiculously massive amount of points!
- Kamcord: see instant replays of your game and upload to YouTube to show off your ridiculously high-scoring game.
I’m going to be playing this. It’s available now on the Apple App Store.
Maybe you should too? We’ll compare notes, on the off chance our fingers still work after playing.
You can check out the game’s site right here, too.