Relive Your 8-Bit Dungeon Days With Deep Dungeons of Doom
Bossa Studios are now inviting Android owners into the Deep Dungeons of Doom (or DDD for short) via the magical lands of Google Play and Amazon App Stores. The game launched on iOS last month and received a very good reception – it has a 4/5 user rating on the iTunes App Store, not too shabby. Developed in partnership with MiniBoss Studios, DDD is a nostalgia trip for players who were fans of the 8-bit dungeon depths of old and even comes with an original, 80′s sounding soundtrack.
To celebrate the Android launch, Bossa is introducing an all-new Mission System to all versions of the game. This new system will offer a whole new challenge to players and expand the game into new levels of adventure.
Features – 8-bit style!
- Relive the 8-bit era with super-stylised visuals, music and SFX
- Simple gameplay with a wicked learning curve
- Choose from 3 characters, each with their own unique abilities
- Battle monsters in increasingly deep and difficult dungeons
- Explore a world of magic, evil, power and redemption