Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, in collaboration with Ubisoft’s Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios, Assassin’s Creed Rogue takes players to new adventures with Shay Patrick Cormac, a member of the Brotherhood who becomes an Assassin Hunter.
This chapter of the long-running franchise is set during the Seven Years War and gives players new locations across North America to explore, including the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley and New York.
The naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been improved. The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan.
Players who pre-order any edition of Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC from the Uplay Shop will receive one of seven bonus Assassin’s Creed games of their choosing. Pre-ordering the PC digital version will also grant two additional bonus packs: The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer.
A Collector’s Bundle is also available exclusively on Uplay Shop. It includes a collector’s box, an artbook, 3 lithographs in an envelope and the original game soundtrack. Players will also get access to one extra single player missions and additional items such as armour and weapons!
The PC development team in Kiev have partnered with Tobii Tech to integrate eye tracking input as a component of gameplay. This is the first game of this scale to offer this entirely new, complementary input to the keyboard and mouse. Players using the SteelSeries Sentry (with Tobii eye tracking) when playing will experience true gaming immersion: as the player looks to the left or right of the screen, the camera will pan to accommodate the exploration of this new visual territory, creating an “infinite screen” experience.
Assassin’s Creed Rogue is currently available for PS3 and Xbox 360.
Minimum and Recommended PC Configuration:
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
- PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
- RAM: 2GB
- VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM)* or Intel HD4600*
- DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
- HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
- PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
- MULTIPLAYER: Not Available
- SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series Intel HD4600, HD5200
*Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.