Haemimont’s new action-RPG Victor Vran enters Early Access on Steam. Players are invited to participate and get the exclusive Wanderer outfit!
The developer, best known for its work on the acclaimed Tropico series, invites gamers around the world to join the monster hunt and share their impressions and feedback ahead of the game’s full launch later this year.
The development team really sees Early Access as a way to work together with the player community to make the game as good as can be, creating in-game tools for submitting feedback and bug reporting with minimal interruption. Players can like, dislike or comment on any game feature with a single mouse click. The developers will aggregate this feedback and respond with changes as soon as the next Early Access update.
Early Access adopters will receive the exclusive Wanderer outfit, offers no gameplay advantages over players that decide to join the party later, as a gesture of gratitude and recognition for their invaluable help in shaping the game during this critical stage of development.
Victor Vran is an intense, action-packed game, offering hours of monster-slaying fun. The first two regions of the game world are accessible now on Early Access, offering more than six hours of gameplay.
With its Early Access verison, players can:
- Try out custom character builds by using a multitude of weapons, consumables, destiny cards and demon powers
- Master four weapon types: Sword, Shotgun, Hammer and Rapier. Each weapon type is unique, providing a distinct play style and special attacks. Additional weapon classes will be made available during later stages of Early Access.
- Change the difficulty using cursed Hex items that strengthen enemies and make combat more challenging.
- Dodge, jump and use special moves to gain the upper hand against the hordes of enemies.
- Play using keyboard and mouse or an Xbox controller.
Players can look forward to frequent updates during Early Access as new features and content will gradually be made available. Haemimont’s new action-RPG is priced at $19.99 (NA), £15.99 (UK) and €19.99 (EUR). It will also launch with a special early bird discount.