Developer Roll7 has been hard at work on final tweaks to the sequel to last year’s smash hit and BAFTA nominatee: OlliOlli. The game will release on PSN on March 3rd in North America and on the 4th for UK gamers.
OlliOlli2: Welcome to Olliwood boasts a stunning new look, monster new levels and flow, ramps, split routes and secret lines, not to mention a sick new selection of tricks and modifiers to help you finger your way to glory. The sequel will launch with full leaderboards this time, which should keep glory hunters happy.
Tom Hegarty, Roll7 Director and Lead Producer, notes: “OlliOlli2 is all kinds of amazing. Fact. We are frothing at the fingers to get this badboy into people’s hands. So get skating and fall in love with slamming, again.”
The core Amateur mode is about 7 hours of gameplay, with Pro adding another 10 to that, with Daily Grind and Spots on top which provide a huge amount of gameplay. Add to that Combo-Rush, the Local Multiplayer mode (coming at a later date in a free update), the action will never end!
Simon Bennett, Director of Shouting About Things, is excited: “The tiny team here in Deptford has created some serious skatey magic, even though it’s 2D and was made by 10 people, it’s the best arcade skateboarding experience you will find anywhere, ever!”
Read about the sequel’s features:
- Manuals allowing you to chain together grinds to do massive level long combos!
- Ramps, Monster Air and Epic Hills
- Split Routes and Hidden Lines
- Slick New Art Style
- Updated Tricktionary
- Reverts, Revert Manuals and Grind Switching giving players a way to max-out their multiplier in all new ways
- Extended 18 song Soundtrack
- Combo Rush and four player local multiplayer mode (Coming soon!)