Visceral Games announced Battlefield Hardline Premium, an exclusive membership program delivering new content all year long. Members will enjoy four new super features, Masks, Gun Bench, Competitive Play, and Legendary Status, as well as two weeks early access to four story-themed digital expansion packs. Additionally, members will receive monthly rewards and access to exclusive in-game events and items that ensure players execute heists and roll into high-speed chases in style.
The memberships includes:
Four super features:
- Masks – New player masks with unique gameplay benefits tied to the theme of each mask.
- Gun Bench – Provides players with the ability to visually customise their weapons and track their kills per weapon.
- Competitive Play – Support for competitive play through Battlefield Hardline Premium-access only tournaments and ladders.
- Legendary Status – Provides replayability of the entire progression system.
Four digital expansion packs featuring new multiplayer maps, modes, vehicles, in-game content and a story themed throughout all four:
- Criminal Activity: Players have to make a name for themselves in fast-paced, highly-destructible new maps littered with small-time crime jobs. Available summer 2015.
- Robbery: Take down the opposition head on and progress through key locations with major cinematic action. Available summer 2015.
- Getaway: This is frantic, high-speed chases that immerse players deeper in the heist. Available fall 2015.
- Betrayal: There is a rat in every operation and players will have to find out who to trust. Available winter early 2016.
- Two weeks early access to all expansion packs