Dark Day Interactive is proud to announce Once Bitten, Twice Dead, a horror survival title, is now on Steam Greenlight for PC and will be released on the Nintendo Wii U.
A heady mix of action adventure, horror and survival, Once Bitten, Twice Dead will land players in the middle of a virus pandemic that’s mutated living things into undead munchers.
Humanity have holed themselves up in camps after the Falling: a catastrophic event that spawned the munchers. Survivors only venture out for precious building materials, guns and ammo, and food/water. Can you lead a team to survival? Or are you a lone wolf?
Once Bitten, Twice Dead gives you the freedom, to play the way you want to play.
Here are some of the game’s features:
- True open world environment
- Venture alone or in a multiplayer team – Remember: strength in numbers
- Take control of vehicles to explore the huge game environment
- Random boss encounters
- Competitive arenas and death match modes
- Outbreak mode, where you can also play as the infected