One of 2014’s best gaming experience is getting the GOTY treatment as Warner Bros announced Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition. This complete version of the third-person open world action game, developed by Monolith Productions will launch 8th May for £49.99 on PS4/Xbox One while the PC version will set you back £34.99.
Monolith Productions’s game earned more than 25 awards including Game of the Year at the 2015 Game Developers Choice Awards and eight awards from the 2015 D.I.C.E. Awards amongst many others. Featuring the innovative Nemesis System, the Game of the Year Edition expands on the critically-acclaimed original title, including the main game and all currently available DLC packs, allowing fans to experience hours of added gameplay and content including:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Photo Mode
If you have yet to pick up this fun gaming experience, the GOTY gives the game a second chance. You can read what we thought about it here.