With the game’s (finally) imminent release this Friday, Bandai Namco and Slightly Mad Studios released the launch trailer for Project CARS.
After four years of thorough testing and approval from both gamers and real racing pros, the most authentic, intense, beautiful and technically-advanced racing game ever made is now about to cross the finishing line!
Here are some of the game’s features:
- Largest track roster of any recent racing game with 110+ unique locations
- Huge wide variety of motorsports such as GT, Touring, Le Mans Prototypes, Karts, and modern Open Wheel and 80+ cars available at launch
- Dynamic weather, pit stops, and pit strategy creation
- Dynamic time of day and endurance races including the Le Mans 24H
- World-class graphics running at 60 fps with up to 45 drivers onscreen
- Next-gen physics running at 60 fps and deep telemetry & tuning features
- Competitive multiplayer with up to 16 players and the ability to create public, private and friend-based lobbies with Join In Progress
- Time Trial with downloadable ghosts
- Regularly-scheduled community events
- Social connectivity with photo and replay modes powered by The Driver Network
- Support for 30+ wheels, community apps, and virtual reality via Oculus Rift and Project Morpheus
- Continual updates and add-on content post-launch