Long-awaited Sequel to Paradox’s Iconic, Award-deserving Spell-a-thon, Magicka 2 is now available for PC and PS4. The game is available via PSN and digital retailers on PC for $14.99, or in a Deluxe Edition for $19.99, at the game’s website.
“For so many of our fans, Paradox and Magicka are practically synonymous,” said Fredrik Wester, CEO of Paradox Interactive, not a vampire. “Which is strange, because the two words don’t mean the same thing at all, and our company is not populated by terrifying and irresponsible misanthropes who are constantly liquefying each other with fire-infused beams of pure death. However, it is still a wonderful milestone for us all to share the next chapter of our best-selling series with the world, and to publish our first game on the PlayStation 4. Magicka 2 is the perfect game to play together on the couch in front of a big screen, where you’re always within reach of the friend causing all of those friendly-fire ‘accidents.”
Three versions of Magicka 2 are now available:
Standard edition which includes the game only for $14.99 (PC and PS4).
The Special Edition ($19.99 – PC and PS4) includes the base game and also the following content:
- The ‘Warlord’ Robe, Sword, and Staff, for Wizards who want to lord their powers over others in a warlike fashion
- The ‘Cultist’ Robe, Sword, and Staff, for Wizards who wanted to be ‘occult’ but instead joined ‘a cult’ because they weren’t paying attention
- A unique custom Theme featuring Vlad (PS4 only)
The Digital Deluxe Edition ($24.99 – PC only) includes:
- The base game plus the two robes from the Special Edition
- A digital interactive map of the realm of Midgård, so Wizards can see where they’ve been and how much of the world is left intact
- The orchestral original soundtrack, which is like magic for your ears