The Bozak Horde DLC for Techland’s Dying Light is now available worldwide. In this brand-new game mode, players enter the infamous Harran Stadium to test their combat and parkour know-how in a series of sadistically challenging trials. The support for online leaderboards, strong focus on co-op gameplay, and addition of competitive elements create altogether a major expansion that lets players experience Dying Light in completely new ways.
The Bozak Horde is available to all Season Pass Holders or as a separate purchase of $9.99 USD / €9.99 EUR / £6.99 GBP.
Read on to learn about this latest DLC pack brings to the table:
- New Game Mode: Go alone or join your friends and beat Bozak’s game with the highest score. Thanks to the newly introduced leaderboards, you can now compete with others and become the very best Dying Light player in the world.
- Ultimate Co-op Challenge: Inviting friends is no longer the easy way out. Even a team of four seasoned survivors will have their combat and parkour skills thoroughly tested against sadistic trials that would make anyone sweat!
- New Location: Travel to the heart of Sector 0, the infamous Harran Stadium, where the government lost their first battle against the virus.
- New Weapon: A compound hunting bow with electric, incendiary, and exploding arrows.
- Survive Bozak’s brutal challenges and learn more about the man who organized the quarantine zone challenges.