Starting now and leading up to the release of Forza Motorsport 6 on 18th September, Microsoft will be revealing new cars each week along with additional information on the new tracks being brought to the racing world as well.
Today’s Forza Garage announcement kicks off with the announcement of ten FIA Formula E cars making their gaming debuts. Last weekend’s 2015 Formula E season finale brought city circuit racing back to the city of London after a 40-year hiatus. NEXTEV TCR driver Nelson Piquet Jr. was crowned as the first Formula E champion after finishing seventh place at the Battersea Park circuit, earning enough points to secure the first Formula E title.
Here are the first announced cars:
- 2015 Formula E #55 Amlin Aguri Spark
- 2015 Formula E #11 ABT
- 2015 Formula E #10 Trulli
- 2015 Formula E #99 NEXTEV TCR
- 2015 Formula E #27 Andretti Formula E Spark
- 2015 Formula E #23 Venturi 1
- 2015 Formula E #21 Mahindra M2Electro
- 2015 Formula E #9 e.dams-Renault
- 2015 Formula E #6 Dragon Racing
- 2015 Formula E #2 Virgin Racing VIR 01E