After revealing that the franchise has crossed the 1 million copies sold so far, NeocoreGames announced The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut. By reading hundreds of forum posts, blog comments, reviews, feedbacks on various media, the developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming this September.
Here’s what to expect inside this complete package:
- Campaigns from all three games with modified or added content
- Over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- Choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- Reworked and extended skill tree system
- All the tower defense game modes
- Reach a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
- Create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- Playable 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- Daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- Multiplayer modes: 4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal
- Reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and endgame currency (Dreamshards)
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be available as a standalone title on Steam in September 2015 for $45 for new players while owners of the original trilogy will get it for free. NeocoreGames also plans to support the game by releasing additional content for a long time to come.