In the next expansion to World of Warcraft, the Burning Legion will be returning (aptly, the expansion is called ”Legion”). In their quest to bring back their fallen leader, the titan Saegeras, to this plane of existence, they’ll probably be wrecking things just generally.
In this dire time, Azeroth’s heroes will be called to hunt down Artifacts- weapons with the power to bring down the legion- and ally with the Demon Hunters of the Illadari, the feared followers of one Illidan the Betrayer.
In terms of game-play, Legion will be introducing the following features:
- A new Hero Class: Demon Hunter. Demons Hunters are melee heroes who have great mobility and possess the power to transform themselves.
- New Feature: Artifact Weapons. Through the usage of these weapons, you’ll develop Artifact power that should enable you to unlock new abilities and traits.
- New Continent: The Broken Isles. In these Isles, you’ll see the remains of an elven civilization and the tattered remnants of the Emerald Dream.
- New Feature: Order Hall. You’ll be able to unite NPC members of your class’s order to carry out missions on your behalf.
- New PvP Honour System. As you win victories in PvP, you’ll unlock PvP specific abilities and spells. Additionally, new titles and rewards will be available.
- There’s also an option to boost your character to Level 100.
Or, in audio-visual format:
If you’d like more information, go here.