Psyonix, independent developer and publisher of the critically-acclaimed sports-action game, Rocket League, has released its first paid downloadable content add-on. Titled Supersonic Fury, the new DLC introduces two new exclusive vehicles, several new Decals, Paint Types, Rocket Boosts, Wheels, Trophies, and Steam Achievements.
The developer has also released a free game update that includes the highly-anticipated “Spectate” mode, allowing players to join live Private games to watch other people play. Take a look above at the Supersonic Fury DLC trailer and listed below are the new content included in both updates.
The Supersonic Fury DLC Pack includes:
- Dominus (classic American muscle car)
- Takumi (’90s-era Japanese street racer)
- 6 New Decals for both new Battle-Cars
- 5 New Paint Types: Brushed Metal, Carbon Fiber, Metallic Pearl, Pearlescent and Wood
- 2 New Rocket Boosts: Burnout & Nitrous
- New Wheels: Cristiano (Soccer-themed rims) and Spinner (Working spinner wheels)
Additionally Psyonix released a free update which contains the following content:
- Utopia Coliseum: New regulation-type arena, thematically inspired by Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars’ Utopia map
- Spectate Mode: Watch other players in real-time from any angle in 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 Private matches; with 4v4 coming at a later time
- 3v3 Ranked Mode
- 70+ New Country Flags
- Special “We’re Sorry the Servers Were Borked at Launch” customization items
- Hollywood Principle’s “Firework” track
The Supersonic Fury DLC Pack is priced at US $3.99 on both PS4 and Steam.