The second Dying Light Dev Tools contest is now open for public voting. The first place winner will receive an Alienware Alpha machine along with a stash of Dying Light merch. The core production team played through all the submissions and based on creativity, gameplay, and overall quality, selected their top 5 mods.
“The Dying Light fans seriously continue to surprise us with their creativity and it was the exact same thing with these mods. Some of these are so unique and fun that we found ourselves even playing them in our spare time.” says Producer Tymon Smektala. “That led us to start talking about trying to make these available for our console fans. We’re looking into it, but we’ll have to see.”
The top 5 mods include:
- The Winchester Tavern: near perfect replica of the famous pub from the cult-hit movie Shaun of the Dead.
- SkyFall: Various levels and puzzles that get more and more warped the further you delve.
- Escaping Death: a classic action-packed experience full of combat and parkour.
- Repetition: Horror House: recreating the tension of the infamous P.T. house but with a Harran flavoured twist.
- Little Big World: Battle and parkour your way through an infested house while being the size of a bottle cap.
You can download the competing 5 mods from Steam workshop and cast your vote on the contest website here.
Voting closes on the 13th of September and a winner will be announced shortly thereafter.