You got to love today’s gaming trend. DLC announced before the game is even released.
Bandai Namco announced add-on content which will available starting from Day One of the game’s PC/PS3/PS4 release.
Here’s what Tales Of fans will be able to grab for keep the adventure going:
- Additional Chapter: Alisha’s Story (An additional quest available for free until 18/11/2015; available on the Europe VIP Corner)
- Exclusive Mystic Artes for Mikleo, Lailah and Alisha available for free for all buyers (available on the Europe VIP Corner)
- PS3 players will unlock the same free theme offered to Japanese players for the Tales of 20th Anniversary. While PS4 owners will get an exclusive dynamic theme featuring Sorey, Rose, Mikleo and Lailah.
- The Evangelion license created by Hideaki Anno will be represented through costumes for Sorey, Alisha, Lailah, Edna and Rose for European players.
- Idolmaster Costume Set: Dedicated outfits, attachments, unique battle voices and BGM for Alisha, Rose, Lailah and Edna!
- Additional costumes such as the Seaside Resort Costume Set & School Costume set.
Furthermore, fans will be able to enjoy a free pack of 23 exclusive skits and a free starter pack to help them begin their adventure. All DLC will be cross-buy between both PS3 and PS4.
And PC users also still have the chance to unlock Tales of Symphonia by reaching the 3rd tier of the Tales Of Zestiria pre-orders.
Tales Of Zestiria launches on October 16th for PC, PS3 and PS4.