Life Is Feudal: Your Own, a new multiplayer medieval sandbox game, is leaving Early Access and will be releasing on Steam on November 17th with a 40% Midweek discount. Following its time in Early Access, the game will feature plenty of community-requested features.
If you haven’t heard about Life Is Your Own: Your Own yet, it’s a game where everything you see in the screenshots is created, crafted and built by players. Nothing is pre-generated except the land itself and the trees, but every land piece can be terraformed and every tree can be cut down and/or replanted. It gives players an insane amount of freedom.
Will you play the part of a warrior, a farmer, an architect, or even an artist? Life is Feudal: Your Own presents an open world full of possibilities. Work with your community to alter the landscape and use modular building tools to erect realistic villages and cities. Craft the items needed to survive and enrich your life, and challenge other player in physics-based combat.
Life is Feudal: Your Own emphasizes the community like no other sandbox game. You can survive alone, but you’ll need to work with your neighbours and share your skills to be truly prosperous. Although PvP is a real threat, a clever alignment system helps to aid the righteous while ensuring that the wicked will always have the most to lose.
Key features include:
- 64-player, 3km x 3km world in a realistic, medieval setting.
- Create persistent worlds with your rules, including crafting times, skill-caps, and even permadeath.
- Utilize modular building tools to create villages, cities, and fortresses.
- Terraform the landscape above- and below-ground with nearly limitless freedom.
- Make the character of your choosing with class-free character progression.
- Hundreds of items to craft, from weapons and clothing, to buildings and decorations.
- Repel the attacks of other players, or join with friends to build an army and conquer.
- Physics-based combat using mouse and character movement. No lock-on targeting.