After a successful launch on Steam, 34BigThings will be bringing their Hyperdrive Massacre game to Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publish program on January 13th for $9.99 / €9.99 with a 20% discount for Gold members.
Wear an astronaut helmet, get behind the wheel of a space cadillac and throw down the gauntlet in this neon-fuelled arcade shooter in Spacewar sauce. Invite friends over, grab controllers and lean back on the couch and enjoy the game on the platform it was designed for.
Here are some features players will get to enjoy:
- Pick between 8 cars and wreak havoc in 4 space arenas, with same as much content to be unlocked by playing
- Unleash an arsenal of 10 pick-up weapons including shotguns, grenades, homing missiles, energy spears, laser sniper rifles and mines
- Raising your front shield lets you can bounce off bullets right in the face of your attackers
- Enjoy 6 game modes, from basic Deathmatch to DeathRace, LastManStanding, Spong, and the RocketLeague-sque 2D SpaceSoccer
- Master the challenging zero-friction movement system
- For those who prefer a single player experience, tackle the vicious A.I. across four different difficulty settings