Project CARS continues its commitment to deliver fresh new content and updates via its On demand programme as Bandai Namco and Slighty Mad Studios has released the Stanceworks Track Expansion: featuring two modified vehicles from the renowned car culture enthusiasts as well as a brand-new road course of Bannochbrae set in the highlands of Scotland.
- Ford Falcon FG (free car for this update)
- KTM X-Bow-R
- MX-5 RadBul Formula Drift
- BMW 1-Series M-Coupé Stanceworks Edition
- BMW 2002 Turbo Stanceworks Edition
- Bannochbrae track: Over 4.5 miles long, this new road course situated in the highlands of Scotland takes drivers through the village of Bannochbrae and alongside its infamous ‘misty loch’ for a stunningly beautiful driving experience replete with spectacular views and sweeping curves.