Developers Slightly Mad Studios and publisher Bandai Namco announced Project CARS Game Of The Year Edition for PC, PS4 and Xbox and is currently scheduled to release this Spring.
Along with including of post-release DLC of the original game, the Game of the Year Edition will have additional content:
- An additional 50+ cars bringing the to total to 125
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
Additionally, the complete edition includes two exclusive items:
- The iconic Nürburgring Combined Nordschleife+ GP circuit
- 2 exclusive vehicles from Pagani Automobili, both recently unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show: the Zonda Revolucion, and Huayra BC
“Almost five years ago, we started on a journey to create the most authentic, most beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet. The game that launched back in May of last year was therefore the ultimate culmination of our own experience making accomplished racing games for over a decade, along with invaluable input from real-world racing drivers who gave us unprecedented insight into the motorsports world, and the wishes and desires of the racing community through our equity crowd-funding platform called the WMD Portal which allowed fans and players to test the game from day one, and who gave us feedback and guidance every day thereafter.” said Ian Bell, Head of Studio.