Europe’s longest-running developer of narrative-driven adventure games, Revolution, has released Revolution: 25th Anniversary Collection. This bundle, which includes some of Revolution’s best work, is available for PC. The game will be distributed by Koch Media and cost £29.99 / 39,99 €.
“We are so privileged to have been able to write adventure games for 25 years, thanks to the support of our loyal community. This collection brings together, for the first time, all the games that we have written, as well as extras such as comic books, posters, audio CD, a USB stick and a two-hour video telling the story of Revolution with key team members and creative partners such as Dave Gibbons, Rolf Saxon and Barrington Pheloung.” said Charles Cecil, Founder & CEO of Revolution.
The collection includes Revolution’s full catalogue of games; along with a few extra goodies:
- Broken Sword 1: Shadow of the Templars
- Broken Sword 1: Director’s Cut
- Broken Sword 2: the Smoking Mirror
- Broken Sword 2: Remastered
- Broken Sword 3: the Sleeping Dragon
- Broken Sword 4: the Angel of Death
- Broken Sword 5: the Serpent’s Curse
- In Cold Blood
- Beneath a Steel Sky
- Lure of the Temptress
- Comic Compendium for Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 by Dave Gibbons and Angus McKie
- Beneath a Steel Sky Comic by Dave Gibbons
- Four double-sided Game Posters
- Broken Sword USB Stick with the Soundtrack of all games (soundtrack also included on DVD)
- Audio CD with selected tracks of all Soundtracks
- Exclusive Interactive Timeline with 25 years of behind-the-scenes assets and information, as well as six episodic documentary movies covering the 25-year history of Revolution and the making of its games.