In this high-stakes game of reflexes, players will attempt to destroy a colossal mothership looming over the planet. With a fleet of high-tech starfighters at their disposal, players take on a series of near-suicidal missions to destroy the alien invader from the inside. They will take down reactors, collect sensitive data, and avoid lethal defenses all while maneuvering through the vents of the enemy vessel at near light-speed velocity.
Here’s a brief summary of what players can expect in The Collider 2:
- Enjoy a fast-paced arcade experience that’s easy to pick up but challenging to master.
- Mission Mode: Pilot 6 unique star fighters through 54 missions. Scout, infiltrate, sabotage, and fight to repel the alien invasion once and for all.
- Unlock and upgrade space fighters by customizing their plating, collecting power-ups. Players can level up their pilot rank for higher score multipliers and better rewards.
- Endless Clash Mode will put players’ eye-hand coordination to the test. Set new high-scores, compete with friends, and take part in weekly online tournaments.
- VR Support for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift
The Collider 2 is now available on Steam for $9.99 / €9.99 / £6.99 and features full VR support out of the box.