The second Hitman elusive target, The Congressman is due out this coming Friday 27 May. Following the success of the first Elusive Target, the next unsuspecting Elusive Target is getting ready to meet his fate.
Players will need to locate the elusive “Congressman” on a visit to sunny Sapienza. Can more than 53% of players succeed this time? How many will be Silent Assassins? Only time will tell.
Elusive Targets are specially crafted, unique targets which are available in game for a limited time only. Together with Escalation Contracts and Featured Contracts, they form part of the regular weekly live content available in HITMAN in-between new episodes.
Five completed Elusive Targets will unlock the Hitman: Absolution suit in game for players, ten will unlock the Hitman: Blood Money suit and additional completions will unlock more suit variations.
Elusive Targets come with particular rules:
· An Elusive Target is a once in a lifetime experience
· They are available for a limited time only in game
· Intel on the target will be limited
· They will not appear in instinct mode, or the mini map and their locations will not be revealed to you – you’ll have to go and find them
· Your target can only die once
· If you die during the mission, that’s it
· When the time runs out, they are gone for good
· If you fail, there are no second chances.
Hitman is available now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, with two episodes currently released more are to come as well as many weekly live content updates.