DICE announced a new membership program that will bring new content and early access to Battlefield 1 players. Dubbed Premium pass, the program will grant players two-week early access to each pack starting with They Shall Not Pass which is currently set for a March 2017 release.
Here’s a handy summary of the Premium Pass content:
- 4 upcoming digital expansion packs, including:
- Two-week early access to each expansion pack
- Play as new armies including France with They Shall Not Pass and the Russian Empire in an upcoming expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps
- New Operations and game modes for more ways to play
- New Elite classes
- 20 new weapons
- New vehicles
- 14 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins, delivered monthly starting November 2016
- 14 unique dog tags distributed over the course of the Premium Pass period
DICE has set out to build the most immersive and dynamic Battlefield game ever by continuing to improve their dynamic multiplayer sandbox through ever-changing environments with intuitive destruction and dynamic weather.
Operations introduces a completely new way to play multiplayer as players play a series of interconnected battles across multiple fronts. Play a sequence of battles where your actions have consequences beyond a single match, as you try to conquer territory or push back your attackers.
Battlefield 1 launches on October 21, 2016 worldwide for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Players who pre-order the Early Enlister Deluxe Edition can start playing on October 18.