Techland Publishing have announced their plans to make their own farming simulator, and they’ve got a trailer to go with it!
After a fantastically successful showing at this year’s Gamescom, the trailer shows off varying mechanics, including:
- Develop farms in four distinct regions – North America , Europe, Asia and South America – each with their own unique regional crops.
- Over 70 licensed machines from recognized agricultural hardware manufacturers.
- Maintain and improve your farming equipment in your workshop for top efficiency.
- Co-op farming for up to 4 players,
- Story-based jobs and opportunities create unique possibilities.
- Hire help to maintain your farms while you explore and develop into new areas of interest.
It looks like it’ll be out for PC in early 2017.