The wait is finally over! The console beta for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is now available through PSN and Xbox Live, giving you access to all characters and three intense maps. Similar to Left 4 Dead, Vermintide sees you team up with three friends, but instead of fighting zombies, you’ll face ratmen known as the Skaven. Choose from one of five heroes and wield a multitude of weapons to drive the evil Skaven from the city.
Included in the game:
- Drop-in Drop-out Multiplayer Cooperative Survival for up to 4 Players: Band together with your friends or die alone.
- Huge Hero Arsenal of Weapons, Trinkets and More: Distress your enemy using swords, hammers, bows, guns, magical staves & more.
- Embark on an Epic Quest Across 18 Diverse Levels: Including all DLC Levels Currently Released for the PC Version in and around the city of Ubersreik.
- Gather Shiny Loot: Play as a team and be rewarded with loot dice at the end of a mission.
- Experience an Immersive Story Set in The Cataclysmic Events of The End Times
- Stand Together or Die Alone – Challenging Co-op at its Finest
Check out the trailer below showcasing Vermintide’s action-packed gameplay, and visit the official site to preorder the game for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.