Rebellion has detailed the next patch for BattleZone VR. Patch 1.02 is packed with content including PS4 Pro support. The newest update will launch on November 10th.
The patch also brings a number of tweaks to the base game. Following feedback from players, it features a number of balancing changes, particularly across the Easy difficulty setting, as well as minor performance and bug fixes. The patch notes are outlined below in full.
Additionally, the developer announced that it will continue to support the game and even release free DLC!
The upcoming update includes:
Added PS4 Pro support
- Increased super-sampling resolution
- Improved dynamic lighting in the Cobra cockpit
- Increased reflective lighting resolution
- Defend and Convoy missions are more balanced
- Difficulty randomisation more even throughout campaign
- Enemy rank scaling more balanced throughout campaign
Bug, performance fixes and other changes
- Improved clarity of particle effects
- Fixed a rare framerate hitch during hangar sequence
- Fixed rare physics issue that caused players to leave game world
- Minor enemy behaviour tweaks