Square Enix and Eidos-Montréal announced that a new game objective, along with new content and items, are now available for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Breach is an innovative game mode included in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided which features an arcade-like approach with a connected puzzle shooter experience. As a Ripper, your objective is to obtain and sell highly classified corporate data by infiltrating some of the world’s most secure servers, using the funds you acquire to upgrade both your skills and arsenal. As you play, the rewards you earn, including XP, credits, and booster packs, will allow you to face the increasing difficulty of the game. Breach is a live game mode, introducing new challenges and features by rolling out updates on a regular basis.
The update includes:
- Package Delivery Objective: The player has to find a package that is hidden inside the map and deliver it safely to the exit point.
- One new world: World 4A is being added, which consists of 9 entirely new maps.
- 3 new maps have also been added to the existing worlds.
New weapons and items:
- 3 new items: Energy boost, HP boost, and memory space boost, available in 3 different sizes and rarities.
- 4 new Premium Weapons: The No Scope Sniper Rifle, Siege, 3RR0R EM Rifle, and the KABOOM Revolver.
- 2 Premium Ripper skins.
General bug fixes and improvements:
- Polished and improved Challenge UI.
- Other bug fixes and improvements.