505 Games and Eko Software have detailed the latest update for How To Survive 2. The sequel was fully released in September on Steam after a successful Early Access and is now welcoming an the Dead Dynamite DLC.
On this new campaign, players will meet a mysterious psychic lady with a good hand for explosives and will go deep underground to help her get rid of an ancient curse, root of the undead apocalypse.
With their recently learned explosive crafting skills, players will be able to dig deeper and deeper, blowing up any obstacles in their way, whether it be rocks, heavily armored zombies or undead rat hordes.
This DLC includes:
- A new NPC.
- A new campaign with fresh new raids.
- A new raid objective : destruction
- 3 New enemies (Undead Rats, Miner Zombies and the heavy armored Zombie-Tank)
- A new boss!
- New living animals: rats + linked recipes.
- An entirely new environment: the old mines and underground caves.
- New weapon type: explosives (grenades and explosive ammo).
- 1 Double Speed weapon (Miner tools).
- 1 Melee Weapon (Pickaxe).
- 1 New projectile weapon (grenade launcher).
- 1 New armor set.
- Land mines (for camp and raids).
- Destructible and explosive props (Crates, rocks, gas tanks, etc…).
Dead Dynamite DLC is now available for £2.79 but is currently on sale with a 30% off discount. How To Survive 2 currently 70% off on Steam.