World of Final Fantasy is getting a free DLC that will add Sora from Kingdom Hearts as a champion. The new patch has just gone live, and fixes a slew of bugs with the PS4 Pro.
Currently, the DLC for Sora is only available in Japan, though it’s expected that it will pop up in other regions in the run-up to Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue’s release, which is only two weeks away in the west.
- Here’s what you can expect to find upon updating to patch 1.02 –
Added “Theater Mode” to title menu – View the event scenes that occur during the game again at any time via Theater Mode.
- Added PS Vita version voice data download guide – A DLC check is now done when you select “From the Beginning” or “Continue.” If you haven’t downloaded the voice DLC, the game will start following a system message.
- Added a “Puzzle Switch” activation notification – A message is now displayed when you meet the requirements to activate a “Puzzle Switch.”
- Added a ‘how to be rewarded notification’ when you clear the “Vestiges of Life” Intervention Quest – A hint message is displayed when you clear the “Vestiges of Life” Intervention Quest. If you have already cleared the quest and did not receive a reward, a hint message will be displayed at Sylver Park.
- PlayStation 4 Pro support fix – Fixed a bug that blurs the screen when connected to a 2K monitor.
- Other bug fixes.
Watch the trailer for Sora below.