So here we go, just in time before the new episode – my choices for ep 3 of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier:
- Who wouldn’t demand justice? The raiders knew what they were doing when they opened fire – you can hardly claim a flippin’ headshot was an accidental hit. #justiceformarianna
- And again, of course I injected AJ, mostly because the game neglected to tell me what was actually wrong with AJ. This could have been a pivotal moment, particularly for Clem. If AJ really was dying, then it would have been a great way to show her going down the same route as Kenny – dangerously unstable and going to horrible lengths to protect his family. Instead, he just coughs a bit and we’re meant to immediately give up, because despite what David says, babies are useful! You need them to replace the kids you’re stabbing every time you meet a Walker… Also, I’m not 100% buying David was telling the truth. I have a horrible feeling AJ’s long dead… ):
- I let Conrad kill Badger, because it felt more poetic that way. The man was grieving and needed his revenge, and I for one am not jumping on the “Clementine is the best character ever because of the other seasons,” train. She’s been nothing but unstable, untrustworthy, and irrational.
- Brought Max back – yeah, he could be innocent. Not a guarantee, but there was something I didn’t trust about the other group, anyway. And if we keep killing each other, there’s going to be nothing left of the human population.
- I stuck to David’s plan, because he has the people and the guns. To be honest, there wasn’t a lot more Javi could have done in that situation, not with Gabe and a wounded Kate to think about. I do wonder, though – is David actually abusive, or is Kate just manipulative? I guess time will tell.
The next episode is out April 25, 2017, so I’ll be back then with an update!