Square Enix and PlatinumGames have released a new handful of DLC for the critically acclaimed NieR Automata. The DLC is currently priced at $13.99 (or it’s local equivalent) and can purchased via PSN.
The add-on, uniquely titled 3C3C1D119440927, includes the following:
- Three new colosseums providing the opportunity to battle Square Enix CEO Yosuke Matsuda and PlatinumGames CEO Kenichi Sato in epic boss battles
- Additional subquests yielding exciting rewards
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release NieR: Replicant
- Special music tracks to the player’s jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories
- Masks with unique effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
NieR: Automata has currently shipped over one million physical and digital copies across the world. If you have yet to try it, there’s a demo available on PSN.