Surprise surprise everyone!
Enhance Games has released Rez Infinite for PC, via Steam, and Oculus Home. Formerly a PS4 exclusive, Rez Infinite can now be enjoyed by a handful of new players worldwide. The game earned praises as one of the must play VR experience. For the first 2 weeks, the game will be 20% off. As someone who loved the original on Dreamcast, this game is something that needs to be experienced.
Additionally, Rez Infinite has racked up over 40 awards and nominations including Best VR Game Winner at The Game Awards 2016 and a nomination for the Audio Achievement category at BAFTA 2017 among others.
Along with the 20% launch discount, there’s also a special Rez Infinite Digital Deluxe edition up for grabs. Grabbing the Deluxe Edition will give players free additional content which includes:
- a 7-track Area X digital soundtrack sampler by Hydelic (with four brand new tracks from the level)
- a digital excerpt from the Rez Infinite Retrospective art book produced and sold exclusively at iam8bit
- Over 20 desktop wallpapers
- A set of original Rez avatars
Furthermore, Enhance Games and iam8bit have teamed up once more for a special PC Collector’s Edition. This limited (only 888 units will be available!) PC exclusive version includes:
- an audio cassette tape featuring the same Area X tracks included in the Digital Deluxe DLC
- a digital download of the tracks
- a Steam download code for the full game
“We are extremely excited to finally bring Rez/Rez Infinite to PC. It was a long time coming but now we have the best version yet,” says Enhance Games founder and Rez creator Tetsuya Mizuguchi. “With 4K support, up to double the texture quality, advanced graphic options as well as multiple controller options, we hope to introduce our game to a new audience who’ve never played Rez before and those who haven’t picked it up in a while. It can also finally be experienced in VR with Oculus Rift and HTC VIVE.”