Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is getting an in-game Halloween event, aptly titled ‘Willard Wyler’s Halloween Scream’ and will run from October 9 until November 1.
During the event, players will be able to join XP-boosting events, play a new zombies mode and acquire Halloween-themed loot, only available during this time. Various game modes will also be available at various times throughout the event.
To receive the free items, you’ll need to log in to the multiplayer and visit the Quartermaster – loot drops will be between Monday evening and Friday evening, while the cosmetic items will be available over the weekend, between Friday evening and Monday evening.
Here’s a full list of what’s available:
Free Halloween-themed Supply Drop at the beginning of each week
- Free Halloween-themed cosmetic item every Friday, along with one final gift on 30th October
- Halloween-themed gear and loot, including brand-new zombie-themed Rig skins, available to earn
- “Boss Battle” mode, which starts on 13th October, allows players to take on their favourite final bosses from each of the Infinite Warfare zombies modes. It begins with the first chapter, Zombies in Spaceland, and continues with the following chapters becoming available, two per week, ending with the ultimate battle in The Beast from Beyond (players must own DLC packs to access DLC chapters)
- Return of Gesture Warfare multiplayer mode to celebrate Halloween, which runs now through 12th October and allows fans to use gestures to humiliate and annihilate their opponents
- Carnage, a fan-favourite multiplayer map from the Retribution DLC pack, free to play and with double XP for all players from 12th October to 1st November
You can check out the trailer below:
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.