Ubisoft has detailed the additional content that will provided via South Park: The Fractured But Whole’s Season pass.
Those who have extra money to burn can either grab the Season pass digitally on day of release or pre-order the Gold Edition. Without further ado, here’s what Ubi will make available post-release:
- Relics of Zaron costume and perks pack (October 17th)
- Towelie: Your Gaming Bud (in game buddy giving tips) (October 24th)
- Danger Deck (December 2017): players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck which will reward players with exclusive costumes and artifacts.
- From Dusk till Casa Bonita (2018): new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita.
- Bring the Crunch (2018): New story content along with an all new superhero class.
South Park: The Fractured But Whole will be available on October 17th for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.