Patch 2 has now been released for Project Cars 2 on the PlayStation 4 and PC. The Xbox One will be updated in the very near future.
The content update hopes to improve some quality of life enhancements to the UI and also some tweaks to the behavioural AI of the racing opponents.
Some of the Key Patch 2 details for this update include:
- Improved driving line assist.
- Various AI behavioral and race line improvements.
- Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby “handling”.
- USB keyboard support improved.
- Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
- Improved default assists for gamepad users.
- Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
- Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
For the full patch details click here.
Project CARS 2 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.