Antigraviator by indie studio Cybernetic Walrus, has a release soon in Q2, 2018. To get an early look at the title we have been treated to a little teaser trailer, showing us some of the vehicles, customisation, and action. Could this be the fastest racing game ever made?
In the year 2210, racing has evolved far beyond its expected limits. New terraforming capabilities paired with scientific breakthroughs in the field of anti-gravity have given birth to a new spectacle: the Antigraviator tournament. In Antigraviator, players will race on exquisitely detailed stages, full of light-speed danger, chaos and mayhem.
Antigraviator contains three gameplay modes across four different worlds with three tracks each. To win you must use traps, power-ups, and boosts to overtake your opponents and dominate the track in single player or multiplayer modes, and with no speed limit in sight, you have nothing holding you back.
Looking at the key features of Antigraviator, players can sabotage their fellow racers by activating hover mines, damaging the environment to create rockslides, collapse tunnels, fire missiles along the track and more.
- No speed limit!
- Play the single-player campaign to unlock new parts, ships and skins
- Race your friends with local split-screen multiplayer for up to 4 players
- Race anybody in online multiplayer mode with rankings and leaderboards
- Use environmental traps to overtake your opponents
- Power-ups and boosts allow you to become top of the track
- Ship customization gives you an edge over the opposition
- Four beautifully created sci-fi worlds with three dynamic courses each
- Stunning realistic 3D graphics powered by the Unity Engine
- Soundtrack featuring 12 intense tracks that will enhance your racing experience
Antigraviator is set to release simultaneously on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.