Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Bridge Constructor Portal (PC) – Was flying along without any issues, but then hit a certain chamber and it’s all ground to a halt. There’s a lot to like, if only because I love thinking with portals, but it does feel like a weak, lukewarm version of what the next Portal sh/could’ve been. It also utterly refuses to run on my Mac, despite being Mac-compatible.
- Destiny 2 (PS4) – Yup, still playing. Attempted the Eater of Worlds raid lair but that Rudolph bastard destroyed us, so went back to milestone fun as I chase 335. Am getting there… slowly.
- Steep (PS4) – This game is so relaxing; while the race events can be tricky, sliding down the mountain can be quite fun.
- Friday the 13th (PS4) – FINALLY! Offline bots! I can finally be Jason for hours on end and let out pent up anger!
- Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita) – Yeah I just can’t stop playing this game.
- Purrfect Date (PC) – So Purrfect Date, which might I remind you, is solely about dating cats, has better characters and romance than most AAA games I’ve played in 2017 and I don’t know how to feel about this.
- Bloodborne (PS4) – I am in LOVE with this game! I’m not sure if it’s the satisfaction you get from managing to clear an area or down a boss but my god, it’s soooo good! Father Gascoigne and the Blood-Starved Beast are dust (the latter only took me two attempts!) and I’ve just completed the first level of my first Chalice Dungeon before heading off to kill the fourth boss. Did I mention I bloody love this game?
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls (PS4) – Still playing this, on and off. Nice to wind down with.