Paradox Interactive has unveiled a new expansion for their sci-fi strategy game Stellaris. Dubbed Apocalypse, the add-on will bring new levels to the galactic exploration and discovery game along with the ability to destroy entire enemy planets, new military options, civic paths, and challenges when it launches early 2018 for Windows, Mac, and Linux PCs.
The DLC will include:
- New “Colossus” planet-killer weapon that can eliminate entire worlds from the universe.
- New enormous “Titan” capital ships
- New enemies: Watch out for Marauders – space nomads who raid. They can also be hired as mercenaries in your own conflicts.
- New Ascension Perks and Civics are added in the expansion
- New Unity Ambitions that provide new ways to spend Unity and customize your development.