Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- PlayerUnknown’s Backgrounds (XB1) – I still can only play this in short bursts. I did a four hour session yesterday which ended in vertigo…
- Destiny 2 (PS4) – Still levellin’ up, friends. Warlock’s already at 335, but worked on my Hunter yesterday – went from 305 to 324. Kind of sad to see so few Guardians sparrowing around the cosmos. :(
- Monster Hunter: World (PS4) – Think this is something I need to persevere at, as it’s not naturally something that appeals to me. Played about an hour. Will try a bit more.
- The Last of Us: Left Behind (PS4) – Picked this up in the recent PS sale, and remain in awe of TLoU’s capacity to render me frozen in fear. Loving what I’ve played to far.
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (PS4) – The servers finally came up but I was unable to get into matches often, hopefully this week coming I can squeeze a few matches in!
- Monster Hunter World (PS4) – I made a pretty girl and a cute cat and together they fight crime… Wait, no. Let me start over! They hunt monsters. It’s super duper fun!
- Persona 4 Golden (PSVita) – I’ll play this game until I’m dead. Fun fact: I returned to this game because Persona 5 bored the hell out of me when I started it on release day in 2017.
- Forza Horizon 3 (XB1) – Definitely the best racer I’ve played in a long time. So much to do. Picked up the Expansion pass for dirt cheap a few weeks ago. Loving the Blizzard Mountain expansion.
- Rogue Trooper Redux (PS4) – Revisiting one of my favorite shooters from the PS2 era. Rebellion made a great gem with this one.
- Bloodborne (PS4) – I haven’t had a chance to play much over the last week, which is honestly a bit upsetting, but I’ve only got to clear one last Challice dungeon to get the materials needed for the Defiled Challice, so that’s something to look forward to…
- Pipe Push Paradise (PC) – I still think Bloodborne’s hardest boss was easier than these bloody puzzles but I’m determined to finish it.