Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- PlayerUnknown’s Backgrounds (XB1) – Everyone’s gotten better at it. I haven’t.
- Destiny 2 (PS4) – Both characters are at 335 and one now has the Beyonce dance. Life is good.
- Dying Light (PS4) – So, last week I said that completing Dying Light might take me a while because of the terrifyingly stressful night time. Well, much like I did when I was … let’s say nine years old, I stopped being scared of the dark. This is mostly thanks to getting my hands on that sweet sweet Korek Machete – which mostly helped with separating zombies from their undead limbs. After that, I quickly managed to get through the game, mixing some sick parkour moves with needlessly violent attacks, but hey – you can’t kill a dead person… amaright!? Oh, also that 12-hour session on Saturday probably helped with me completing the game..
- Battlefield 4 (PS4) – Being in a gaming slump, I decided to tackle some of my backlog. Just finished up Rise of the Tomb Raider and jumped into BF4. If the first mission is any indication of what’s to come, this is gonna be fun.
- Bayonetta 2 (Switch) – I flinched and purchased it impulsively. Gotta keep my Switch in use I guess. But yeah, Bayo portable? Fuck yeah!
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) – On the road to the platinum trophy now! Just gotta level up each and every character whilst trying to raise my player level to around 250 and I just hit 61…
- Monster Hunter World (PS4) – Still doing flips and shit over Monsters whilst harvesting their limbs to make cool armor sets!
- Dark Souls 3 (PS4) – I’m not very far into this yet but it it similar enough to Bloodborne – controls-wise – for it to feel quite comfortable.
- Bloodborne (PS4) – I got the platinum for this last week, and I’ve now finished the Old Hunters DLC. Naturally I’ve jumped straight into NG+.