Each week we’ll give you the low-down on the games that have been keeping the GGS Gamer staff busy on their consoles, PCs and handhelds.
Here’s what we’ve been playing this week …
- Friday the 13th (XB1) – Way behind level wise compared to my PS4 file. Trying to catch up. Offline mode is soooo fun.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (XB1) – Working on my review. Interesting RPG that feels like a Witcher lite marred with technical issues.
- Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PS4) – The long grind is finally coming to an end.
- Bayonetta 2 (Switch) – I loved this game on the Wii U and I love it even more on the Switch as I can take this beauty on the go! The Switch has definitely brought back my love for handheld gaming.
- Fear Effect Sedna (PS4) – I managed to snag a code for review so check it out.
- Shadow of the Colossus (PS4) – Went around to see my friends and their little boy and once he went to sleep we had a quick run through all of the colossi and gushed about how pretty we thought the game was.
- Divinity Original Sin 2 (PC) – Decided to dive back into this game after a couple of weeks hiatus and now I’m straight up addicted (again.) Something about story-rich RPGs really hit a sweet spot for me, and this game has both excellent gameplay and fantastic storytelling. This game got a lot of buzz last year, but if you haven’t picked it up yet, I highly recommend it.
- Dragon Age: Origins (PC) – I replay this game every few months or so to help pass the time until Dragon Age 4 is announced. I’m currently in the midst of another playthrough, and I love it more than ever. Despite all the times I’ve played it, I still manage to notice things I missed before which is something that really adds replay value to BioWare games.
- World of Warcraft (PC) – Although raids are on farm, I’m still finishing off the class stories for all of my many many alts. Also making sure my main and main-alts have all the quests and achievements completed before BFA (Battle For Azeroth) launches. And no to forget the weekly all-important transmog farming.
- Battlezone: Combat Commander (PC) – Playing this for a review. It’s… interesting.
- World of Warcraft (PC) – Still gearing up the warrior. Thinking about leveling one of my alts to 110 next – not sure which one though.
- Bloodborne (PS4) – Bloodborne is lyfe.