Pure Farming developers Ice Flames have been tinkering with the engine once again, and we mean the game engine, not those of the farming machinery. Following on from patch 1.1.1 comes the latest instalment patch 1.2.2. Publisher Techland has acknowledged the helpful feedback from the games community have highlighted issues and also improvements that can be made to keep improving this farming title.
Here are the highlights of what to expect in the new patch:
- Adjustable key bindings.
- Support for Logitech G920 and Thrustmaster T300 Wheels.
- Post-processing changes for improved graphics.
- Option to remove visual ‘Fog Effect’.
- Optimised SSAO for improved performance.
- Improvements to hired workers AI.
- Improved Front Loader controls.
- Increased capacity for all storage buildings.
- Ability to see what weight of crop can be harvested from a field, or are stored in a silo.
- JCB Fastrac 4220 max speed increased.
If you would like to know more about this title and what we thought of it, check out the GGS gamer review of Pure Farming 2018
Pure Farming 2018 is available now for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.