Popular MMO Final Fantasy 14, is getting its latest content update in the form of patch 4.3. This patch continues the story and content progression from last years Stormblood expansion. The next chapter in the Ivalice alliance raid series is due to be with us at the end of May 2018.
Patch 4.3, “Under the Moonlight” will bring Ivalice’s Ridorna’s Lighthouse raid to Eorzea for adventurers to discover and hopefully conquer, as well as new trials and crafting quests from the Namazu beast tribes.
More details on the main contents of the patch are below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial – It’s a secret!
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, Glamour System, Housing, Performance Actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Along with the content added in-game there will also be a brand new Companion App available to download for your mobile device. This new Final Fantasy 14 feature will allow players to chat with their friends and Free Company members, plan events on the calendar, organise your character’s inventory and armoury, browse the Market Board to sell and purchase items, and even register a second favoured destination with the travel Aetheryte.