Good news for fans of Tom Clancy’s The Division. The recent 1.8 update for all platforms includes many features, but one of the most exciting is the 4K Ultra HD visuals optimisation for Xbox One X and PC. The game already looks great, but having that extra fidelity makes the immersion just that little bit better.
Accompanying the update are two new global events, Blackout and Onslaught, which will be available end of April and end of May 2018 respectively.
Additional updates included in the 1.8 update are:
- An increased drop rate for Classified Gear
- Legendary difficulty added for Amherst’s Apartment and Grand Central Station missions
- More than 40 new commendations
- Global Events offer new Classified Gear Set caches specific to each set
- Legendary Missions have 20% chance to reward Classified Gear
- Assignments provide more Division Tech
- Season Pass supply drop awards 100 Division Tech
- Bug fixes